Rainy season is known for bringing happiness in the farmland. It provides water to the thirsty land. In this season, nature becomes green once again. But on the other hand, rainy season also brings various kinds of infections and skin diseases with it. Pimples are the major problem during this season. In rainy season, our skin becomes much oily and the chances of pimples, in the oily skin is more. Growth of microbes, also takes place rapidly, during this season; due to which our body becomes more vulnerable towards infections. If one follows, following measures then pimples can be preventedduring rainy season. So take care of following points :
1) Keep your skin clean and oil-free. Hence, clean your face 2-3 times in a day, with a face wash gel containing mint. Mint is an antiseptic and keeps your face clean and fresh.
2) Take some leaves of Neem and Mint. Boil them in water. When the amount of water becomes half, then filter that water and keep it
- Importance Of Internet Banking
- Will Narendra Modi Take Tough Decisions?
- Cycling In The Ypres Salient: New Zealand Broodseinde Memorial
- The Actual Methods To Long-term Bodyweight Control
- Low Turnout Apparent In Uk Police Commissioner Elections
You can also apply the remnant of leaves on your pimples after grinding them. After 15-20 minutes, wash it. Your pimples will disappear soon.
3) Do not touch or rub your pimples
4) Do not eat much fried and spicy food, if you have pimples. Avoid pastry, chocolate, cold drinks, pickles etc.
5) After every 20-25 days, try to take ozone cleaning. This will really help you in getting rid of pimples.